- “A Troll in a jetpack. Now THAT'S a threat.”
- —Villain Vault
Threatpack, formerly known as Professor Nilbog, is a troll who is one of the trappable Water villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. He is the head of the troll secret base that houses their super secret rocket, which was needed for the Skylanders to reach the Skyhighlands during "Operation: Troll Rocket Steal".
After sending several waves of Troll Warriors, Lob Goblins, Chill Bills, and Trolling Thunders to stop the Skylanders, Threatpack tried to fight them himself. However, his recklessness proved to be his downfall, as he was blown out of the air and trapped.
- "Hey! You had better not be here to steal our super secret rocket!"
- "Okay, okay! I think I finally have this figured out! To defeat you Skylander heroes, I must become a hero myself! I just need a much cooler name."
- "From now on, I will be known as...!" -Immediately before the announcer says his new name
- "Can't catch a troll in a jetpack!"
- "Well, I guess that is why they call it "collateral damage"!"
- "Probably shouldn't have jumped into the battle like that, but I really wanted to try out the new jetpack!"
- "It was still totally worth it to ffllllyyy..!!"
- "Well, I guess that's what happens when one uses a jetpack! Crime and subsequent capture are inevitable!"
- "That is what I had assumed, now I use science for good and not evil?! That sounds kind of weird to me!"
- "I love this part! WHHEEEE!" -entering the game
- "Oh, pick me! I have a jetpack!"
- "I would very much like to share the science department here. Although, full disclosure, all my experiments end in an explosion."
- "I would love to work for the Skaletones here, but as you know, Trolls are contractually prohibited from singing."
- "With my jetpack, I could be there in seconds."
- "Crunching the numbers here, looks like we did pretty well together!"
- "I would consider it an honor to help out with that." - Quest
- "Hey, that's not nice!" - Spun Out
- "Come ooon!"
- Skyhighlands - You Break It, You Fix It
Villain Theme ♫
Threatpack's theme is Professor Moriarty, from APM Music.
- In the Skyhighlands, if you use the turrets using Threatpack, the bullets are replaced with Threatpack's missiles (making it a little easier and dealing more damage).
- You can also use his missiles in previous chapters where you are using turrets in Flynn's Ship, such as the aerial fights in Chef Zeppelin and Mystic Mill.
- They can also work in the Mirror of Mystery at the end of the level where you are using the turret in Moonbeam's ship while fighting off against the Evilon and the evil Mabu.
- There is a glitch during the fight against evil Flynn when you attack him while having Threatpack in the turret, causing his missiles to not deal any damage.
- Threatpack is one of the two villains who had a name before changing to their villain names (the other being Tae Kwon Crow). However,unlike Tae Kwon Crow, he made up his current title himself.
- In his artwork, his jetpack is powered by what seems to be some red flame, but in the game it uses water.
- He is the second playable water character to have a jet pack (the first is Gill Grunt). **Coincidentally, both of their jetpacks are powered by water, and with Deep Dive Gill Grunt, both can be used as offense.
- Nilbog is Goblin backwards.
- There is a glitch on some versions of Trap Team; when you accept Threatpack's quest, he will evolve before the quest is done.
- He shares a few similarities with Chill Bill:
- Both are trolls of the Water element.
- They both have a jet pack (although Chill Bill's does not enable him to fly).
- They both have slight German accents.
- They are the only villains who see themselves as "heroes".
- Neither of them are aware of their ultimate fate before being trapped. They don't even say lines to try to persuade the Portal Master to capture them.
- Threatpack is one of six Villains who do not try to persuade the Portal Master into capturing them, let alone being aware of their ultimate fate. (the others being The Gulper, Chill Bill, Tae Kwon Crow, Lob Goblin, and Brawlrus).