Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Hail to the Whale!”
- —Thumpling's official catchphrase
Thumpling is a dedicated hero who will always be there whenever his teammates need him. He shares Thumpback's love for fishing.
Within the Skylands, a realm of infinite possibilities, there is in fact an alternate reality known as the Skylands Miniverse. Everything there is smaller, including the Skylanders. The Skylanders Sidekicks come from that Miniverse and have traveled to the Skylands to meet their regular-sized alter egos and tag along with them on adventures.
The Skylander Minis started off as regular "Sidekicks", assisting the Skylanders on many exciting adventures. And what they lacked in size they more than made up for in courage. Ultimately determined to become full-fledged heroes, they trained at the Skylands Academy - honing their powers and skills until they were ready. Now, they stand side by side with their full grown counterparts, ready to defend Skylands against Kaos and his evil minions.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 90
- Defense: 90
- Agility: 100
- Luck: 100
- His name is most likely a pun on the food "dumpling".
- His little water pedestal has a small wavy splash in front of him.
- He is the second Skylander to named after a food; the first being Hot Dog and the third being Pop Thorn.
- In Skylanders: Lost Islands, Thumpling seems to be much smaller than Barkley, Eye-Small, and Mini Jini.
- In Skylanders Issue 3, while being attacked by Kaos's trolls, Thumpling calls himself a 'shark'.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 194