- “Tread and Shred!”
- —Tread Head's official catchphrase
Tread Head prefers substance over style. It's what inside that matters the most. The outside is just for show.
As an orphan from the Dizzying Dunes, Tread Head had always dreamed of racing. And after a summer of scavenging for parts, he finally managed to build a bike that would allow him to enter the local racing circuit. The other competitors laughed at the crudeness of his work, but Tread Head had built it for performance, not for style. So when the race began, he jumped out to a commanding lead. But as he entered a canyon, he suddenly found himself at a roadblock – of Goblin troops! Knowing the other racers were in danger, he pulled off the road and kicked up so much dust that the Goblins had no choice but to flee, allowing the other racers to pass safely. Tread Head may have lost the race that day, but he earned the respect of Master Eon, who would see to it that Tread Head would tread on evil wherever he goes!
- Health: 270 (max. 540)
- Speed: 85 (max. 133)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 20 (max. 70)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 50
- Defense: 50
- Agility: 170
- Luck: 90
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Pedal to the Metal||Spin Out||Tread Heavily||Kick Up Some Dust|
Perform the Wheelie attack for longer.
Press Attack 3 for a spin attack - any damage you take while spinning is cut in half.
Bigger treads equals bigger damage from the Wheelie attack.
Spin out attack does extra damage around a larger area.
|Spike a Wheelie||Go Out With a Bang||Burning Rubber|
Spiked wheels make Wheelie attack do extra damage.
Shoot out a massive backfire during the last stage of a Wheelie.
Leave a fire trail during the last stages of a Wheelie.
|Eat My Dust||Spray It, Don't Say It||Fire Spin|
Enemies hit by the Spin out attack are slowed down by a dust cloud.
In Wheelie Mode, make tight turns to spray enemies with dirt and rocks.
Spin out attack goes so fast that it sets the ground on fire.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Tread and Shread!"
- "Tread carefully!"
- "Check me out!"
- "No competition!"
- "Time for a victory lap!"
- "On the right track!" - when checking stats
- "Mhm, gaining some traction!" - when checking stats
- "Cool hat, sort of" - when wearing a hat
- "Awesome headgear!" - when wearing a hat
- "The name worth of a champ!" - when given a new nickname
- Tread Head is one of the few Skylanders who aren't Superchargers but use vehicles as weapons (other examples are Sprocket and Fryno). However, he is the first and currently the only one to never get off his ride.
- He and High Five both have a racing theme.
- He is voiced by Sean Schemmel, who is the current voice actor of the Aura Pokémon, Lucario. Schemmel also voiced the characters Goku and Nail from the anime series Dragon Ball Z, as well as the character Ojama Yellow in the Bandai Namco anime series successor of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- The only time he is seen out of his vehicle is in his rest cutscene, where he gets out as it breaks down.
- In Skylanders: SuperChargers, if you put him in another Vehicle, he will get out of his own bike and drive the vehicle he is driving.
- Tread Head shares many physical similarities with Air Strike, including proportions, stature and facial features. This could mean they are from the same race.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 149