Do not post in the archives. They are only of previous talk conversations.
- Restored, mistook it for another blog. Although I wonder why a blog of it is needed? -- Aura24 (talk) 05:19, June 2, 2015 (UTC)
I was thinking about listing the needed enemy articles as well as keeping track of them and it tells which enemies appear in each game. I'm not sure if you remember this, but i did it previously on the spyro wiki. sorry about lack of signature 03:37, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
- You did them as articles not blogs. -- Aura24 (talk) 05:08, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
I wanna be an admin!
Hi! I am Captain WIkia! I am brand new to this wikia but i have lots of info for this wikia. I hope you can make me an admin!
- Hello, and welcome. But you can't become admin simply just by asking. We are currently not looking for new admins. -- Aura24 (talk) 17:04, June 2, 2015 (UTC)
I'm just wandering, since Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf and Terrafin are confirmed to be reposed for Superchargers, could you please protect those pages from heavy editing traffic? Black Rhino Ranger (Or BRR for short) (talk) 05:02, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
Updating the main page
I've just watched the video trailer for Skylanders: SuperChargers and it says its rating in the US in E10+. Aura24, you need to change the Skylanders: SuperChargers page in response to this message. ScotchmerJa (talk) 15:41, June 3, 2015 (UTC)ScotchmerJa
- Please be patient, thanks. :3 I just woke up, and it will take some time to add information since I am busy adding info to my channel as well. -- Aura24 (talk) 15:50, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
hey, i was wondering, I really do beleive that we should clean out some of the redirects, such as "Ice orgres" or something like that in the Enemies category. cheers =) sorry about not putting in sig 03:36, June 6, 2015 (UTC)
Contributing in this Wiki
I've been following your Skylander Wiki for a while, but recently I subscribed in the wiki site to help others adding images and/or needed informations. I'm here, because I'd like to help all you guys to add "Skylanders: SuperChargers" in the characterbox of some Skylanders who miss that, but this wiki says it's possible for certain administrators/subscribers. What can I do? Is there something else I can do?
Good to know, thanks. Oh, before I forget... I've found on the Internet a pic of SuperCharger Jet Vac in his Jet Stream (an Air vehicle) that misses in this wiki. Can I upload it? I'll put credits, if obbligatory.
- All SuperChargers related content are protected due to high user traffic. You can edit the other articles. -- Aura24 (talk) 15:18, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hey can you give me permission to edit some of the Supercharger articles, I just found official artwork of Dive-Clops (and gosh, he is cute!!)User:Wilfur The Wicked(User talk:Wilfur The Wicked 20:19, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
Bowser and Donkey Kong
Do you think that, since Bowser and Donkey Kong have their Mario voices, they will catchphrases or not? Also shouldn't Bowser and Donkey Kong's Skylander announcement be on the main page? SmashFan48 (talk) 04:43, June 17, 2015 (UTC) (republished)
The new template doesn't include Fiesta, the new Undead SuperCharger and is not listed on every Skylander's page. Also, Bowser and DK are only playable on ALL Nintendo platforms. SmashFan48 (talk) 00:36, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Aura! I was wondering how the artwork of the vehicles when their SuperCharged should be put on their respective pages. Either another tab like the different series Skylanders or in the gallery? Or something else entirely. Captainfishlip (talk) 01:15, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
Ben Diskin is not Baron Von Shellshock's voice actor
Hi I just want to leave an important message that yesterday an anonymous user asked Ben Diskin one of the voices in Swap Force on his ask.fm page if he voiced Shellshock in the game and here is his reply:
"No, I've been credited as that guy on numerous sites, but that's actually not me. Not sure who it is. Sorry. :-("
Supercharger Roller Brawl
Hi i found an image of Roller Brawl's Supercharger form and what is belived to be her vehicle. LINK
Roller Brawl as a SuperCharger
Can I edit Bowser's page?
- I have already stated WHY the page can't be edited by users. It's a high-traffic page at the moment, wait until game release or a littl later. -- Aura24 (talk) 23:02, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
- There isn't enough room in the tab for them. -- Aura24 (talk) 23:52, July 1, 2015 (UTC)
I hate to do this but it appears as if Spore is waging an edit war again
Racing Acion Packs?!
- Okay. -- Aura24 (talk) 01:11, July 12, 2015 (UTC)
Regular Bowser and DK
High Volt is the SuperCharger Skylander of the Tech Element and Smash It is of the Earth Element.
Hi. I have looked at Dive-Clops's picture and he isn't actually a Cyclops. As it said that he is the cousin of Eye-Brawl's eye half, he is more of an Eyeball in an atmospheric diving suit. Can this info be corrected because the page is on "View Source" mode? --Rtkat3 (talk) 16:31, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
- They were revealed weeks ago by other users. Not exactly new. Someone already posted the images. And I like how you try to claim ownership of the leaked images when they were posted weeks before. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:48, July 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Wait, which Superchargers are we talkin'?? Not that I need to know, I'm just curious. Wilfur The Wicked (talk) 15:43, July 22, 2015 (CDT)
- Splat, Thrillipede, Astroblast... The Skylanders revealed at the GAME superchargers box. -- Aura24 (talk) 21:01, July 22, 2015 (UTC)
I do not mean to disturb you but some new articles need to be created. I have just seen on darkspyro.net that there are additional SuperChargers such as Bone Bash Roller Brawl (whose signature vehicle is the Tomb Buggy), Smash Hit and High Volt. Also, there neeeds to be some editing from me on existing SuperCharger pages. For example...
- Spitfire's arms are slightly like those of the Balrogs from the Lord of the Rings series.
- Spitfire is the second Skylanders to have the name of his respective element in his name and official catchphrase, the first being Knight Light.
- Stormblade is the second female bird Skylander of the Air element, the first being Sonic Boom.
- Double Dare Trigger Happy's SuperCharger outfit resembles that of Chef Pepper Jack.
Also, new articles on Vehicles need to be created. There are also trophies such as the Sea Trophy that looks like the Golden Queen.
I would love to make these edits, although they are in 'View Source' mode, so after you read this, could you please change the pages to 'Edit' mode'? Thank you.
- ALL of those pages are protected until further noticed, even after they are created due to user High Traffic. I believe I talked to you about this before on something similar. And the names aren't yet confirmed because the admin of darkSpyro REFUSED to tell where he found the information. -- Aura24 (talk) 18:11, July 24, 2015 (UTC)