Do not post in the archives. They are only of previous talk conversations.
Is that true about the villain music?? Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong thimg
Can you edit the Itemnav template by arranging the Magic Items according to game? Thanks! CyborgKing 01:18, February 10, 2015 (UTC)
Roller Brawl's age?
I once heard that Roller Brawl is only 14. I saw that it use to be a trivia on her page, but now it's removed. Now I'm hearing that Roller Brawl's age is unknown. Is she really 14? Blindsighter101 01:35, December 29, 2014 (UTC)Blindsighter101
- We don't know what RB's real age is. Seeing as how she's a vampire, she may very well be over 100 years old or more. -- Aura24 (talk) 01:38, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Her old backstory says otherwise, though. So did an Activision member in an interview on YouTube, about Roller Brawl and other Skylanders.Blindsighter101 01:46, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Where in her backstory or youtube video state that she is 14 years old? -- Aura24 (talk) 01:57, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- As far as I can remember, her old backstory said that she one some sort of Roller Derby at 14 years of age. I fail to remember what the video title was, but I do know that an Activision member stated, and I quote: "the 14-year-old roller-skating vampire". Also, in the very first demo of Skylanders: Swap Force, I think they said something about Roller Brawl being a teenager. Blindsighter101 03:44, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
can we have a page for all the glitches? just wonderin'.
Have you ever noticed the many glitches found in Skylanders: Trap Team as well as the three previous games? I was thinking about adding a new page explaining what glitches the games have, or not if you choose not to.
- Yes, a glitch page can be added in. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:26, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but this is just killing me, do you have any idea when Spotlight is coming out? I really want to get this skylander but don't have any release date more precise than sometime early this year. MAZEKA (talk) 18:47, January 3, 2015 (UTC)MAZEKA
- No I don't. - Aura24 (talk) 19:24, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
Why are you deleting my edits? the Elite Skylanders have a little blurb on the back of the boxes, and so i decided to add that. What's wrong with that?The Doctor Of Awesomeness (talk) 20:24, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- They're not considered backstories for the Elite Skylanders. They're descriptions -- Aura24 (talk) 20:26, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Well then, can you at least add their original backstories? the pages seem kinda...dull.The Doctor Of Awesomeness (talk) 20:32, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- As that can be said to many other Alter Ego Skylander pages. I'll post them later. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:37, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Rubble Rouser's art
I changed it because today, I purchased Rubble Rouser. on his boxart AND character card, his art was the one where he is slamming his hammer on the ground.
- The other art has been used just as much (even on the official site), since they're both full bodied. -- Aura24 (talk) 04:18, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Why were my edits removed from that page?
- Because cresent moons don't automatially mean Princess Luna's cutiemark. -- Aura24 (talk) 04:19, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Its not just the cutie mark thats similar between the dark element and Princess Luna. Before I begin I will point out that it was ok for a past editor to point out Twilight Sparkles cutiemark being similar too the Magic elemental symbol, why not do the same with the Dark element and Princess Luna?
- First of all Lunas cutie mark isn't just any old crescent moon. Both the dark element icon and Princess Lunas cutiemark are crescent moons fixed at a angle with the prong like ends heading in the same direction.
- Second both she and the Dark element skylanders share a lot of the same abilities esp dreammancey. Thats a big simularity right their between the two. Controlling shadows is another.
- Third Nightmare Moon and Knight Mare have very sim names. All these simularites together show they have alot in common.
I also thought I should point out that Knight Mares figure and Nightmare Moon have a nearly identical color pallet. All the things I posted I feel are worth of note on the Dark Element page.--WAVE (talk) 05:03, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Skylanders Wikia App
Did you know that approximately half of the visits across Wikia are coming from mobile devices? To support that mobile traffic, Wikia is creating iOS and Android apps that focus exclusively on individual communities.
We are happy to inform you that your community has been selected to receive a dedicated community app. This means that you will have an app exclusively for your community that you, the admins, can curate!
Please see this help page that will explain how and where to manage your content in your community app, and also ways to promote your Community App on your own community.
If you have any questions about the Community App itself, how to manage content on it, or how to promote it, please write in to Special:Contact.
Thanks for being an exceptional community! Good luck with the app!
Lob-Star's Second Upgrade Path
I went to this site, http://www.darkspyro.net/trapteam/upgrades/#power_lob-star, and learned that "Hard Boiled" is suppose to be "The Boiler." But SporeVideos3 thought otherwise. I also have this as evidence at YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4A6-f4pTrE.
- It's not that. You scrambled the abilitiesbox, making it all clumped together. Spore undid your edit because it ruined the abilitiesbox template. -- Aura24 (talk) 02:49, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
Really?, Spore who' refusing to comply; Key evidence on Gregg Berger being Magna Charge
Okay FYI, just before you stopped with our feud with me and Spore in December, I even try to reason and give evidence that Gregg Berger is Magna Charge and not Greg Ellis. But every time I do that Sporevideos refuses to reply and even reverts my evidence for no apparent reason regardless of the Youtube video I showed him.
Now the Good news is I managed to get images of the You Tube video. It wasn't an easy task, but the wait/feud regarding the voice for Magan Charge will recede. Here are some of the Images I put down in the gallery of Gregg Berger being Magna Charge and this is 100% true, regardless of the quality.
I take it all back for causing this fuss but I don't want to have another argument on which voice actor is the real voice for this Skylander, it get's tiresome.
- After seeing some more evidence of Gregg Berger providing the voice of Magna Charge, I'll keep it on the page. -- Aura24 (talk) 05:28, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
New Info About Kaos
Did you know that Kaos can perform a Magic Elemental Attack, Magic Spell, in the turrets and can only create Fire Towers in Kaos' Doom Challenges? I played as him while playing STT. Also, some of the quotes are typed in incorrectly, such as "What's sort of trickery is this?!" I believe he specifically said, "What sorcery is THIS?!" By the way, are there more Trap Quotes for Kaos?
Mabu and Foxes response
You make a good point. I at first thought that Barkin was a bulldog. I was just adding the recent additions to this wiki because nobody else has starting with the left out NPCs encountered in the levels of Skylanders: Swap Force. --Rtkat3 (talk) 19:53, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Well don't add speculations into the articles, unless they've been proven true in the game or by another official source k? -- Aura24 (talk) 19:54, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
Does that Light and Dark gate glitch really work? I could use that.
21:34, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes it does work. -- Aura24 (talk) 21:36, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
It doesn't work on all of them though.
Recent NPC characters
- Ah I see. -- Aura24 (talk) 02:04, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
If Kaos' page states that the Cyclopses, Drows, Spell Punks, and Trolls make up the army, how come there isn't any mentioning of Geargolems and K-Bots in his army? --Rtkat3 (talk) 22:55, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
When will you edit the Itemnav.template and put the Magic Items in order? Shouldn't they be arranged by game? CyborgKing 06:28, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I made a few adjustments, but I believe they are fine the way they are. -- Aura24 (talk) 06:31, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Broccoli Guy's Trivia
Someone posted in the Trivia section about him being the most hated trappable villain. I don't know if that's true or not but you probably should check that out.
- It's just Clockwerk, I've reverted his edit. -- Aura24 (talk) 22:30, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, now that the Light and Dark elements are out, it would seem ridiculously stupid to keep the pages for the six villains who were in the game before the reveal (Eye Scream, Eye Five, Fisticuffs, Blaster-Tron, Tae Kwon Crow, and Lob Goblin) under a block. Please lift it.
- The reason they were blocked is because users kept making content on Light/Dark, which wasn't necessary until later. Something you don't understand. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:37, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Now that they're out, though, there is no need to block the pages.
- They were going to be unlocked automatically eventually. Didn't you see the dates? -- Aura24 (talk) 19:44, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
What dates? Are you saying that, even though Eye Scream's page just unlocked a few minutes ago, the rest of the pages will unlock on their own in the next few weeks?
- Every blocked page has a date that tells WHEN they will be unlocked. Apparently you didn't see them before I started unlocking the pages. Answered my question. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:47, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Oh. Although, I question why Tae Kwon Crow's page is taking longer to unlock.
- .....Don't contact me again. At least until a MUCH MUCH later time. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:27, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Hi! You must be Aura24. I heared you made many edits in Skylanders wiki. And I've come to thank you for adding cynder's appearance in skylanders issue 8 and 7. Can't wait to see issue 9!^^ anyway! about kaos can you also add the rest of his role in trap team like, you know, when he had traptanium power and wanted to capture the portal master, you know what I mean? Anyway, thanks again for adding cynder's appearance in issue 7 and 8.
The name game
I m just dreamer begginer...I m here because I want to know more about this game and to be in its trend.I dont speak so well english so I dont want to make edits and my knowledge about modern computer games is poor.But I l hope that I m on right place for questions and fun!Thanks for visiting message,big friends greetings,from me!
Are you sure your recent edit on the Kaos page was accurate? I have Kaos trapped and when I play as him in Skylands Academy, the columns don't change at all. Also, where exactly was there a Kaos Trap with a Magic symbol on it? I'm very confused. I mean, I do know that on the official website, there was a Magic Trap with Kaos being sucked into it. But not a Kaos/Magic Trap hybrid. So can you please explain all of this? --BCtheBoss (talk) 21:55, February 14, 2015 (UTC)BCtheBoss
- This has been proven to be accurate. When you play as Kaos, go to his stats and go back to gameplay when you're close to one of the columns around the Academy, they turn to that of the Magic element. And this earlier image of the Kaos trap also confirms this - http://oi62.tinypic.com/ztw4sk.jpg - 23:24, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
Hi, I'm new here. I added pictures for Tuff Luck upgrades and also did some minor edits (change "Wave Goodbye" to "Waive Goodbye" and "Wiggin' Warblade" to "Wingin' Warblade" as it is written in the game. I saw you edited after (Unscrambling abilitiesbox), did I mess up something by accident?
- Well, your edit sort of merged all the contents of the abilitiesbox together. -- Aura24 (talk) 23:32, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
i just want to know why you delete the page 
sorry i not really that good at codes
It was by two users actually. They also vandalized Ka-Boom's page. They definitely need to be blocked.
Trap Team Book - Image Use
Hi Aura24, My name is Hayley Camille and I'm a professional writer for Que Publishing in the US ( a subsiduary of Pearsons/ The Penguin Group). I'm currently working on a non-fiction book about Skylanders: Trap Team and I would love to use some of the images you have here on your Wikia site. I would be happy to credit the images to your website both on the image and in the main text if you were to agree. I am submitting the first few chapters in a week or so, so if you could get back to me as soon as you can, I would really appreciate it. If you would prefer I contact another administrator, please just point me in the right direction. My direct email address is email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. IvyLeafXO (talk) 04:24, March 12, 2015 (UTC)Cheers, Hayley
I think we should rename the Light And Dark Gate Glitch. it can also be used on other gates.
I apologize if my edits weren't acceptable. It's just that no one edited them in a while and there are eleven elements now. Yes, I'm including the Kaos element. But I can see why Kaos doesn't count sense it only belongs to one character.
Ummm...I don't think anyone knows this, but shouldn't Wrecking Ball be the first insect skylander? I mean he IS a mutated grub worm.
Dark Spyro Revision
Don't want to start an edit war with someone so I guess I'll need to take it to the admin. SporeVideos3 keeps reversing an edit about Dark Spyro trivia(specifically, one I added about Dark Spyro's coloration in the gameboy version of LOS Eternal Night) and gives zero reason for it. They don't answer their talk page at all and the summary is the standard one, and since the trivia isn't about theories I have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong or if it's being reversed because of their personal opinion. Any chance you could look into it,Aura? thanks in advance. HauntedLorene (talk) 23:34, April 6, 2015 (UTC)
- I made a slight edit to the article. Strange how Spore doesn't talk back to you regarding the Dark Spyro detail. -- Aura24 (talk) 05:55, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, he didn't reverse your edit, so it must be something related to that specific Trivia. I'll try wording it a little better and see if it stays this third time then, without an explanation that seems to be the only way to go. HauntedLorene (talk) 17:23, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. We at the Skylanders Fan Wiki were talking about an affiliation or some kind of partnership between our two wikis. As far as I know, we are the largest Skylanders fanon wiki out there. Anyways, please do consider it; we could both benefit from this.
Message from Wolf Gang95
Hello, i need help on the trap team. Yesterday i got the spyros adventure game adventure pack but i put the adventure figure on the trap team portal and it didnt work. Its not compatible?
Have a nice day. :)
- Past figures in Spyro's Adventure, Giants and Swap Force are compatitable in Trap Team. Adventure Packs from the previous games that don't work in Trap Team, but only summon attacks. -- Aura24 (talk) 00:50, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
I understand, response to your message
I didn't mean it in a advertising way to be honest.
Why can't we comment on any of the pages?
I have very interesting things to talk about, and I can't make a lot of blogs, I'd rather comment, please reply back. like I'd like to make a comment about. please reply on my message page -minecraftkinz0407 (talk) 00:07, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- To avoid spam and unnecessary content. And you don't need to make multiple blogs, the Talk Pages on the articles are there for a reason. -- Aura24 (talk) 00:13, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Which pages? If you are talking about the unreleased Skylanders, we wait until they are released. -- Aura24 (talk) 18:15, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- No. I mean that I can't edit the trivia, stats, or attacks! SmashFan48 (talk) 19:47, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Those sections aren't protected. -- Aura24 (talk) 21:19, April 21, 2015 (UTC)
The Itemnav template is still missing Adventure Packs and Legendary Traps! Also, the Magic Items should be arranged according to game.
- The traps don't count. And the Magic Items are organized fine the way they are. -- Aura24 (talk) 03:06, April 30, 2015 (UTC)
- But where are the Adventure Packs? I meant the Traps would be like this--> "Traps(Legendary). ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽ 12:58, April 30, 2015 (UTC)
- The adventure packs and Trap links have been added in since yesterday, if you have been keeping an eye on it. -- Aura24 (talk) 17:17, April 30, 2015 (UTC)
Just wanted to let you know...
1. I left an apology letter on my talk page.
2. I think I figured something out.
I saw a leak of something that had to do with a new Skylanders game. I'm not sure if this is the fifth game or an app for phones and tablets or whatnot, but it's an FPS game called Skylanders: Baa-tle Flag, in which i saw Gill Grunt spraying Sheep with his Power Hose attack.
- I saw your apology note, and the image of Baa-tle Flag is still undetermined whether it is a spin-off Spyro game or the next game. -- Aura24 (talk) 03:53, May 3, 2015 (UTC)