Do not post in the archives. They are only of previous talk conversations.
Can you edit the Itemnav template by renaming Toy Figure Items to Magic Items, and arranging the Magic Items according to game? Thanks! CyborgKing 09:37, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Roller Brawl's age?
I once heard that Roller Brawl is only 14. I saw that it use to be a trivia on her page, but now it's removed. Now I'm hearing that Roller Brawl's age is unknown. Is she really 14? Blindsighter101 01:35, December 29, 2014 (UTC)Blindsighter101
- We don't know what RB's real age is. Seeing as how she's a vampire, she may very well be over 100 years old or more. -- Aura24 (talk) 01:38, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Her old backstory says otherwise, though. So did an Activision member in an interview on YouTube, about Roller Brawl and other Skylanders.Blindsighter101 01:46, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Where in her backstory or youtube video state that she is 14 years old? -- Aura24 (talk) 01:57, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
- As far as I can remember, her old backstory said that she one some sort of Roller Derby at 14 years of age. I fail to remember what the video title was, but I do know that an Activision member stated, and I quote: "the 14-year-old roller-skating vampire". Also, in the very first demo of Skylanders: Swap Force, I think they said something about Roller Brawl being a teenager. Blindsighter101 03:44, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
can we have a page for all the glitches? just wonderin'.
Have you ever noticed the many glitches found in Skylanders: Trap Team as well as the three previous games? I was thinking about adding a new page explaining what glitches the games have, or not if you choose not to.
- Yes, a glitch page can be added in. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:26, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but this is just killing me, do you have any idea when Spotlight is coming out? I really want to get this skylander but don't have any release date more precise than sometime early this year. MAZEKA (talk) 18:47, January 3, 2015 (UTC)MAZEKA
- No I don't. - Aura24 (talk) 19:24, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
Why are you deleting my edits? the Elite Skylanders have a little blurb on the back of the boxes, and so i decided to add that. What's wrong with that?The Doctor Of Awesomeness (talk) 20:24, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- They're not considered backstories for the Elite Skylanders. They're descriptions -- Aura24 (talk) 20:26, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Well then, can you at least add their original backstories? the pages seem kinda...dull.The Doctor Of Awesomeness (talk) 20:32, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- As that can be said to many other Alter Ego Skylander pages. I'll post them later. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:37, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Rubble Rouser's art
I changed it because today, I purchased Rubble Rouser. on his boxart AND character card, his art was the one where he is slamming his hammer on the ground.
- The other art has been used just as much (even on the official site), since they're both full bodied. -- Aura24 (talk) 04:18, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Why were my edits removed from that page?
- Because cresent moons don't automatially mean Princess Luna's cutiemark. -- Aura24 (talk) 04:19, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Its not just the cutie mark thats similar between the dark element and Princess Luna. Before I begin I will point out that it was ok for a past editor to point out Twilight Sparkles cutiemark being similar too the Magic elemental symbol, why not do the same with the Dark element and Princess Luna?
- First of all Lunas cutie mark isn't just any old crescent moon. Both the dark element icon and Princess Lunas cutiemark are crescent moons fixed at a angle with the prong like ends heading in the same direction.
- Second both she and the Dark element skylanders share a lot of the same abilities esp dreammancey. Thats a big simularity right their between the two. Controlling shadows is another.
- Third Nightmare Moon and Knight Mare have very sim names. All these simularites together show they have alot in common.
I also thought I should point out that Knight Mares figure and Nightmare Moon have a nearly identical color pallet. All the things I posted I feel are worth of note on the Dark Element page.--WAVE (talk) 05:03, January 5, 2015 (UTC)
Skylanders Wikia App
Did you know that approximately half of the visits across Wikia are coming from mobile devices? To support that mobile traffic, Wikia is creating iOS and Android apps that focus exclusively on individual communities.
We are happy to inform you that your community has been selected to receive a dedicated community app. This means that you will have an app exclusively for your community that you, the admins, can curate!
Please see this help page that will explain how and where to manage your content in your community app, and also ways to promote your Community App on your own community.
If you have any questions about the Community App itself, how to manage content on it, or how to promote it, please write in to Special:Contact.
Thanks for being an exceptional community! Good luck with the app!
Lob-Star's Second Upgrade Path
I went to this site, http://www.darkspyro.net/trapteam/upgrades/#power_lob-star, and learned that "Hard Boiled" is suppose to be "The Boiler." But SporeVideos3 thought otherwise. I also have this as evidence at YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4A6-f4pTrE.
- It's not that. You scrambled the abilitiesbox, making it all clumped together. Spore undid your edit because it ruined the abilitiesbox template. -- Aura24 (talk) 02:49, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
Really?, Spore who' refusing to comply; Key evidence on Gregg Berger being Magna Charge
Okay FYI, just before you stopped with our feud with me and Spore in December, I even try to reason and give evidence that Gregg Berger is Magna Charge and not Greg Ellis. But every time I do that Sporevideos refuses to reply and even reverts my evidence for no apparent reason regardless of the Youtube video I showed him.
Now the Good news is I managed to get images of the You Tube video. It wasn't an easy task, but the wait/feud regarding the voice for Magan Charge will recede. Here are some of the Images I put down in the gallery of Gregg Berger being Magna Charge and this is 100% true, regardless of the quality.
I take it all back for causing this fuss but I don't want to have another argument on which voice actor is the real voice for this Skylander, it get's tiresome.
- After seeing some more evidence of Gregg Berger providing the voice of Magna Charge, I'll keep it on the page. -- Aura24 (talk) 05:28, January 11, 2015 (UTC)
New Info About Kaos
Did you know that Kaos can perform a Magic Elemental Attack, Magic Spell, in the turrets and can only create Fire Towers in Kaos' Doom Challenges? I played as him while playing STT. Also, some of the quotes are typed in incorrectly, such as "What's sort of trickery is this?!" I believe he specifically said, "What sorcery is THIS?!" By the way, are there more Trap Quotes for Kaos?
Mabu and Foxes response
You make a good point. I at first thought that Barkin was a bulldog. I was just adding the recent additions to this wiki because nobody else has starting with the left out NPCs encountered in the levels of Skylanders: Swap Force. --Rtkat3 (talk) 19:53, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Well don't add speculations into the articles, unless they've been proven true in the game or by another official source k? -- Aura24 (talk) 19:54, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
Does that Light and Dark gate glitch really work? I could use that.
21:34, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes it does work. -- Aura24 (talk) 21:36, January 13, 2015 (UTC)
It doesn't work on all of them though.
Recent NPC characters
- Ah I see. -- Aura24 (talk) 02:04, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
If Kaos' page states that the Cyclopses, Drows, Spell Punks, and Trolls make up the army, how come there isn't any mentioning of Geargolems and K-Bots in his army? --Rtkat3 (talk) 22:55, January 17, 2015 (UTC)
When will you edit the Itemnav.template and put the Magic Items in order? Shouldn't they be arranged by game? CyborgKing 06:28, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I made a few adjustments, but I believe they are fine the way they are. -- Aura24 (talk) 06:31, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Broccoli Guy's Trivia
Someone posted in the Trivia section about him being the most hated trappable villain. I don't know if that's true or not but you probably should check that out.
- It's just Clockwerk, I've reverted his edit. -- Aura24 (talk) 22:30, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, now that the Light and Dark elements are out, it would seem ridiculously stupid to keep the pages for the six villains who were in the game before the reveal (Eye Scream, Eye Five, Fisticuffs, Blaster-Tron, Tae Kwon Crow, and Lob Goblin) under a block. Please lift it.
- The reason they were blocked is because users kept making content on Light/Dark, which wasn't necessary until later. Something you don't understand. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:37, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Now that they're out, though, there is no need to block the pages.
- They were going to be unlocked automatically eventually. Didn't you see the dates? -- Aura24 (talk) 19:44, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
What dates? Are you saying that, even though Eye Scream's page just unlocked a few minutes ago, the rest of the pages will unlock on their own in the next few weeks?
- Every blocked page has a date that tells WHEN they will be unlocked. Apparently you didn't see them before I started unlocking the pages. Answered my question. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:47, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Oh. Although, I question why Tae Kwon Crow's page is taking longer to unlock.
- .....Don't contact me again. At least until a MUCH MUCH later time. -- Aura24 (talk) 20:27, January 24, 2015 (UTC)