Do not post in the archives. They are only of previous talk conversations.
- You can. Place them before the Personality tabs. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:12, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Ok, but I have to warn you I'm a noob when it comes to editing certain stuff but I will try my best, Thank you!Wilfur The Wicked (talk) 02:23, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity, how did the Lost Islands-exclusive term "Alter Ego" (which within the context of the game only refers to Lost Islands-exclusive digital counterparts) become the master term used for all alternate Skylanders on the wiki? In the SG (according to the figures page), SSF and STT official strategy guides (these 2 I've checked myself), alternate Skylanders are called Alt Decos (in the STT guide, it's even used for Dark and Nitro), which would be a much more appropriate term. And looking at the figures history, it used to be, so I don't understand why that was changed. - Princess Nightmoon (talk) 12:28, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
- No idea why. Alter Ego term was here before the Alter Deco term. If you wish to change categories on all variant Skylanders, you can. -- Aura24 (talk) 19:12, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
Dirffrent pages for the villian sensi
Hey Aura can we have different pages for the villain sensei? I know they are the same but they have a different gameplay style and I think they need their own pages what do you think?
- The non-Doom Raider villains had really small and empty pages before, would that even be needed? They look so complete now :c HauntedLorene (talk) 21:45, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
Villain Senseis On The Skylanders Template
- The Villain Senseis aren't Skylanders. -- Aura24 (talk) 04:43, September 22, 2016 (UTC)