Welcome to my talk page
Please read through the rules before posting
Hi, welcome to Skylanders Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Clubchloe1 page.
legendary skylanders pageEdit
look at this picture closely and you tell me if it's "fan fiction"
Okay, but we still don't know if its a L-Slam Bam, and where is this L-Ignitor? Until it is confirmed that its a L-Slam Bam and there's gonna be a L-Ignitor, please do not add that to the Pages :) - Clubchloe1 00:09, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait, I found it, but there is so far no official art work for it, or any confirmation other than this, so please don't try to make a Page of it, as it would be a Stub for a very long time, and please don't try to add it to the Legendary Skylanders Page ;) - Clubchloe1 00:17, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
Ghost roaster dieing on Flynn's ship Edit
Uh Chloe... don't you remember that when Ghost Roaster enters Ectoplasm mode he loses health? This happens everywhere...
- I don't even have Ghost Roaster, so I don't remember. I'll take your word for it. —Clubchloe1 18:48, April 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Neither do I but that's what I read on here! There's no reason why losing health over time would not apply on Flynn's Ship when he's in Ectoplasm mode.
- Ninja of Nerf (talk) 12:42, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I wasn't saying that it doesn't apply to it, I was asking how he can die on Flynn's ship. —Clubchloe1 16:19, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Picture of Bouncer Edit
You do mean this one right?
- I mean this one:
- Also, please don't reply to me on my talk page if I left a message on your talk page. I will get the message if you keep it on your talk page. —Clubchloe1 16:49, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
Molten Hot Dog Edit
Guess you got mistaken with the Bouncer picture, but forget it now. Aura24 has dealt with it (well, along with telling me to watch my tone...).
So, now a Molten Hot Dog minor problem - I live in England, you see and apparently Molten Hot Dog is exclusive in Asda in England. Haven't edited Hot Dog since though - didn't think it was necessary to add about where he's exclusive in Asda.
- I don't understand what you mean. But thanks for telling me you live in England—I live in the USA (Oregon, to be exact). That clears up the confusion. But can you reword what you said about the "Molten Hot Dog problem"? I don't understand what you mean.. Thanks, —Clubchloe1 20:39, April 22, 2013 (UTC)