Let's Establish Some Rules Here...
1. Call me Semi-Auto, or Auro. SAA ticks me off.
2. LEAVE A SIGNATURE. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
3. If you are blocked here, do NOT message me on my other wikis. Unless it's important.
4. I am not involved with any of REALNerfNinja6's sexist crap, so don't get me involved.
5. ADD TOPICS!
6. No Vandalising or Harassing. I get enough harassment from some annoying kid at school.
7. Don't interrupt any conversations with another problem.
8. Keep conversations on the talk page where it was started. If you don't, it's hard to follow.
9. If you want to be a bro, fill out an application, as shown below.
Well, leave your message if it follows the aforementioned rules. Thanks, Semi-AutomaticAwesome57.
How to make a bro application
Example heading: (Note: do in heading 2)
Semi-AutomaticAwesome57's Bro Application
Name: Give me your username
Why you want to be a bro: Give your reason here
How we know each other on here: Self-Explanatory
Any Notes: Anything you want me to know
Hi, welcome to Skylanders Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User blog:CoolStuff45/I have a feeling...... page.
I assume Grigarem is no longer active. Anyway, thanks for the Lucky Wheel pages! (You made an error though)
Yeah... Sorry I'm new to editing. You're welcome! Semi-AutomaticAwesome57 (talk) 22:01, July 29, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, we need to work together to revert all the fakeSidekick info by Moshlings.
Good for you. On Sonic News Network I got like 60 edits reverting all of some former jerk's edits, who just reverted mine to show off about it on a blog, and the war of words was on. Be Real. Be a Nerfer. Be a Ninja. BOOM! (talk) 12:21, August 19, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome People - The Category
So,you added my 'Awesome people' category to your userpage? That's fine with me, but I refrained from actually creating the category page for a reason as Aura deleted it.
Do you know why that Skylanders Giants Soundtrack page you made was deleted?
HOLD IT, BUSTER.
Yeah, you're the inventor. That's great, you made that cool thing. But why not two of them? I just wanted to have fun.
Guess that skylander (2)
you told me to make an edit on the skylander I chose to be the the next guess that skylander, so I made an edit on shroomboom's talk page, so why is the guess that skylander hoot loop? DOG! (talk) 10:47, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Applying to be a bro
Name: Wikimaster S
Why you want to be a bro: So we can know a little about each other.
How we know each other on here: By talking to each other on our talk page.
Any notes: Hopefully we'll get along.
Please, don't do this on pages for attention. "(Admins... help me here. Otherwise the page will look like this under my expertise. *Wink* *Wink*)". ThanksWickedRogue (talk) 00:16, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Ahem... I am not very good at editing, just so you know. I just needed some help with the page. It was a request for help. Sorry if it sounded like me getting attention to you. How about no? (talk) 18:41, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
http://super-gaming-stuff.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:2206 -- Aura24 (talk) 01:33, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, you can do whatever you want on your OWN wiki. But seriously, letting a user insult and berate me all because I banned him for being too sexist? That's just too extreme and insane. If he keeps up his trolling, or you trolling me along with him, I will have to report to the Wiki Staff.
- And it wasn't Wikimaster who brought this uncalled trolling to my attention, but I'm very glad that anonymous user did. -- Aura24 (talk) 15:37, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I guess I'll have to deal with this in the future. How about no? (talk) 13:28, November 4, 2013 (UTC)