Villain Bootcamps are special areas in the 3DS version of Skylanders: Trap Team. Only the Nightmare Villains can gain access to these bootcamps, and each one has their own Villain Bootcamp.
Villain Bootcamp Stages
- Boris Blisterbottom must light the dynamite candles of cakes, eat them, then throw himself at Mabu statues to blow them up.
- Spike McPokerton must stop projectiles from Mabu cannons from destroying statues of the Dream Sheep.
- Birdo Chesterfield must sneak his way through a maze guarded by Mabu by hiding in the bushes and calling Bird Choppers as distractions.
- Baron Von Smashbeak must destroy the Mabu nesting dolls in each room.
- Bobbin Rood must light up all the Fire Chompies in each room.
- Runys Pointyboots must shoot the Mabu targets and heal the Elf targets.
- Olaf Crushersson must smash all the Mabu dummies in each room.
- Marf Gargaroots must make his way through rooms guarded by Mabu by turning invisible.
- Grunkin Gobsprout must shoot the Mabu targets while sparing the Troll targets.
- Big Bertha Bubblethorn must knock all the other Chompies out of the ring.
- Bucktooth the Tiny must dig up keys so he can check up on the imprisoned Sage of Wakening.
- Shellshock Sheldon must clear the explosives in the area where the second Sage of Wakening was locked up.
- Russel Purplestache must clean up the third prison of the Sage of Wakening by smashing the sea slugs in the area.
- Villain Bootcamps are the only levels where the Nightmare Villains are playable.