|Appears in:||Skylanders: Trap Team|
|Attacks/Actions:|| Traptanium Hammer |
Better With Shrapnel
|English Voice Actor:||John DiMaggio|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Trap Team|
- "Hammer It Home!"
- —Wallop's official catchphrase
For generations, Wallop’s people used the volcanic lava pits of Mount Scorch to forge the most awesome weapons in all of Skylands. And Wallop was the finest apprentice any of the masters had ever seen. Using hammers in both of his mighty hands, he could tirelessly pound and shape the incredibly hot metal into the sharpest swords or the hardest axes. But on the day he was to demonstrate his skills to the masters of his craft, a fierce fire viper awoke from his deep sleep in the belly of the volcano. The huge snake erupted forth, attacking Wallop’s village. But, bravely charging the beast with his two massive hammers, Wallop was able to bring down the creature and save his village. Now with his Traptanium-infused hammers, he fights with the Skylanders to protect the lands from any evil that rises to attack!
Skylanders: The Trap MastersWhen the Skylanders, Stealth Elf, Wash Buckler and Pop Fizz, were becoming overwhelmed by the Trolls and the threat of the villain Wolfgang, Master Eon called upon the Trap Masters to aid them. Responding quickly, both Snap Shot and Wallop arrived at the Mabu mining expedition in time to assist the three Skylanders. Wallop dealt with the trolls, while Snap Shot fought with Wolfgang, who was easily overpowered and thrown towards Wallop. The Earth Trap Master delivered the finishing blow to the villain, allowing the Skylanders to haul the werewolf back to Cloudcracker Prison.
The Mabu leader thanked the Skylanders and the Trap Masters for their successful efforts in protecting the Mabu and the Radiance Crystals. However they came to notice that the Fork of Infinite Resonance needed for the mining expedition was stolen by the trolls during the attack.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 190
- Defense: 140
- Agility: 140
- Luck: 80
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Traptanium Hammer||Hammer Toss||Now That's A Hammer!|
|Tantrum Mode||Hammer Slammer||When Hammers Collide||Cutting Edge|
Improve Tantrum Mode attacks.
|Instant Tantrum||Total Meltdown||Aftershock Wave|
Improve Hammer Toss attacks.
|Better With Shrapnel||What A Collision!||Traptanium Splinters|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- 3DSpower1 (Primary Attack): 3DSpower1desc
- 3DSpower2 (Secondary Attack): 3DSpower2desc
- 3DSupgrade1 (requires level: 3DSupgrade1level): 3DSupgrade1desc
- 3DSupgrade2 (requires level: 3DSupgrade2level): 3DSupgrade2desc
- 3DSupgrade3 (requires level: 3DSupgrade3level): 3DSupgrade3desc
- "Man, it's been a while, crocodile! Good to see another one of the Trap Masters back in Skylands!" -The Discovery Trailer
- "Wait! If we were blown into their world, maybe the crystals were too."
- Wallop is the third Earth Skylander to have a hammer for a weapon (the other two are Crusher and Rubble Rouser).
- However, Wallop is the second Skylander to have two hammers (the first is Stump Smash).