- “Hammer It Home!”
- —Wallop's official catchphrase
Wallop is the hardest-working hero this side of Mount Scorch. His inventive mind is always looking for new ways to create.
For generations, Wallop’s people used the volcanic lava pits of Mount Scorch to forge the most awesome weapons in all of Skylands. And Wallop was the finest apprentice any of the masters had ever seen. Using hammers in both of his mighty hands, he could tirelessly pound and shape the incredibly hot metal into the sharpest swords or the hardest axes. But on the day he was to demonstrate his skills to the masters of his craft, a fierce fire viper awoke from his deep sleep in the belly of the volcano. The huge snake erupted forth, attacking Wallop’s village. But, bravely charging the beast with his two massive hammers, Wallop was able to bring down the creature and save his village. Now with his Traptanium-infused hammers, he fights with the Skylanders to protect the lands from any evil that rises to attack!
When the Doom Raiders wrecked havoc across Skylands, Wallop was among the Trap Masters who confronted the villains to put a stop to their evil deeds. After a lengthy battle, the Trap Masters succeeded in defeating the Doom Raiders and locked them away in Cloudcracker Prison.
Skylanders Issue #0When the Skylanders, Stealth Elf, Wash Buckler and Pop Fizz, were becoming overwhelmed by the Trolls and the threat of the villain Wolfgang, Master Eon called upon the Trap Masters to aid them. Responding quickly, both Snap Shot and Wallop arrived at the Mabu mining expedition in time to assist the three Skylanders. Wallop dealt with the trolls, while Snap Shot fought with Wolfgang, who was easily overpowered and thrown towards Wallop. The Earth Trap Master delivered the finishing blow to the villain, allowing the Skylanders to haul the werewolf back to Cloudcracker Prison.
The Mabu leader thanked the Skylanders and the Trap Masters for their successful efforts in protecting the Mabu and the Radiance Crystals. However they came to notice that the Fork of Infinite Resonance needed for the mining expedition was stolen by the trolls during the attack.
Skylanders: Trap Team
Wallop and the other Trap Masters were hurled from Skylands when Kaos destroyed Cloudcracker Prison using his Frequency Modulator. This not only shattered the Traptanium stronghold, but also released the Doom Raiders and other villains from their imprisonment. The Trap Masters were sent to Earth along with pieces of Traptanium where they were found by the new Portal Master.
Return of the Dragon King
Wallop was one of the Skylanders who accompanied Spyro, Jet-Vac, Weeruptor and Spy Rise to protect Gurglefin's Wilikin toy transport on his ship. When the ship was ambushed by Captain Frightbeard and his Cyclops pirates, the Skylanders leapt into action and repelled the attack. When Spyro was unable to deliver the finishing blow to Frightbeard, Wallop defeated the seadog himself with a whack of his Traptanium Hammer.After discovering that Spyro, along with Hex, had their powers stolen by a fairy named Calliope, Wallop was assigned to go along with their search as a precaution. While tracking down Calliope, they came across Cynder being attacked and cornered by a group of Rotting Robbies and Bone Chompies. Wallop quickly saved Cynder by hammering the horde away before Spyro and Hex joined them. After being saved, Cynder explained to her companions that she too had her powers stolen by Calliope, and the four Skylanders ventured into the caves of the Cadaverous Crypts in search for the fairy. They managed to find Calliope and trail her to the depths of the caves, where she released the powers of Spyro, Cynder and Hex to a dark shadow, who absorbed the Skylander essences and became revived by their power. Upon discovering the mastermind behind Calliope's actions, Wallop, Spyro, Cynder and Hex were suddenly struck down and knocked unconscious by a rejuvenated Malefor.
Upon awakening, Wallop rejected Calliope's offering of food for the Trap Master, still bitter towards the fairy for helping Malefor regain his strength and imprisoning them within the caves. Spyro, Cynder and Hex soon explained to Wallop on who Malefor was and what kind of creature they were dealing with. When Calliope fled in tears after the Skylanders tried to persuade her to do the right thing, the Skylanders were freed by Flynn and Mags before making their way to the Skylanders Academy to stop Malefor.
Being the only Skylander who didn't have his powers taken by Malefor, Wallop served as a point of advantage for Spyro, Cynder and Hex in their battle against Malefor. The Trap Master used his Traptanium Hammer to strike a heavy blow on Malefor, purposely enraging the dragon into chasing the Skylanders and lead him away from the Academy. The protagonists lured Malefor into a trap, but despite getting a direct hit with the Dread-Yacht crashing into Malefor, the blow only slightly damaged the evil dragon's armor. As Malefor directed his fury to Spyro, Wallop instructed his fellow Skylanders to get to safety while he planned to face Malefor alone as he was the only Skylander who was at full power. Spyro, Cynder and Hex refused to leave Wallop's side and together engaged Malefor directly.
After learning about Malefor's weakness from Calliope, Wallop distracted Malefor by striking at his chestplate, which was his weakpoint, while Hex used her power to make Spyro a living orb strong enough to smash the evil dragon's weakspot. Once the chance was given, Spyro destroyed Malefor's crystal and released all of the Skylander powers he had stolen, restoring the strength of the fallen Skylanders. Malefor however refused to give up, and when his back was turned, the other Skylanders tied the Dread-Yacht's anchor to Malefor's tail. By command, Wallop hammered the Dread-Yacht over the edge of the island, dragging an unwilling Malefor down with it towards the lowest part of Skylands.
- Health: 300 (max. 600)
- Speed: 60 (max. 108)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 50 (max. 100)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 190
- Defense: 140
- Agility: 100
- Luck: 80
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Traptanium Hammer||Hammer Toss||
Now That's A Hammer!
|Tantrum Mode||Hammer Slammer||When Hammers Collide||Cutting Edge|
Rapidly press Attack 1 to enter Tantrum Mode.
Hammer Toss attack does extra damage
Press Attack 3 to spin both hammers into the battlefield, which then smash together.
New Traptanium Hammers do extra damage.
|Instant Tantrum||Total Meltdown||Aftershock Wave|
Hold Attack 1 to instantly enter Tantrum Mode.
Hold Attack 1 to remain in Tantrum Mode for longer and do extra damage.
Release a powerful wave of Earth energy after coming out of Tantrum Mode.
|Better With Shrapnel||What A Collision!||Traptanium Splinters|
Tossed Hammers shoot out Traptanium shrapnel on impact.
When Hammers Collide attack creates a bigger explosion that does extra damage.
Traptanium shrapnel from Hammer Toss stick to enemies and do damage over time.
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- TBA (Primary Attack): TBA
- TBA (Secondary Attack): TBA
- TBA (requires level: TBA): TBA
- TBA (requires level: TBA): TBA
- TBA (requires level: TBA): TBA
Trap Attack Preview
- "Hammer It Home!"
- "Hammer slammer!"
- "Two pounds are better than one!"
- "Big time beat down!"
- "Double the boom!"
- "Here I come!"
- "Wallop time!"
- "Here I go!"
- "Up high!"
- "Feeling stronger" - when traptanium hammers glow
- "Power slam!" - when leveling up
- "Solid as a rock!" - when leveling up
- "A mountain of treasure!" - when opening a treasure chest
- "Pound for pound, the best!" - when checking stats
- "Ha ha, making an impact!" - when checking stats
- "Man, it's been a while, crocodile! Good to see another one of the Trap Masters back in Skylands!" - The Discovery Trailer
- "Wait! If we were blown into their world, maybe the crystals were too."
- "And this is why we're called the Trap Team! Portal Master, now!" - "Trapping Kaos" trailer
Skylanders Issue #7
- "It's definitely Hammer Time, Frightbeard!"
- "Don't worry, little buddy... I'm all the muscle I need!"
Skylanders Issue #8
- "Yeah, like that giant dragon that sucker punched us. I've taken a lot of hits over the years, but nothing's ever floored me like that. What kind of monster are we dealing with?
Skylanders Issue #9
- "Hammer slammer!"
- "You'd better believe it, Flynn! I've been waiting all day... to Hammer It Home!"
- Wallop is the third Earth Skylander to have a hammer for a weapon (the other two are Crusher and Rubble Rouser).
- However, Wallop is the second Skylander to have two hammers (the first is Stump Smash).
- Looking closely at his head reveals that he has whiskers, which makes him one of the first Skylander to have whiskers (the other being Tuff Luck).
- The official trailer for Wallop doesn't have his name on the bottom right corner of the screen after Brawl and Chain gets trapped.
- Wallop appears to have the leadership role in the Trapping Kaos trailer and the introduction of the game, despite the fact that Snap Shot is the leader of the Trap Masters.
- Wallop's tones of voice sound different from each other; it sounds deeper in the game while it doesn't in TV commercials.
- His helmet was gold in early development.
- On the cover of the Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection book, the Fire element symbol is pointing to Wallop instead of Earth.
- He is voiced by John DiMaggio who also voices the SWAP Force Skylander, Wash Buckler.
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection (2015), page 36