For information about stats in the other games, see the Statistics.
The level of the Skylanders in Skylanders: Universe is called "Heroic Level" and is tracked seperately from those gained on the console/3DS.
- Level: In the webgame, the stats are raised based on the webgame level. Break objects or eat plants to increase it. The maximum level is 50.
- Attack: Strength of weapons such as the Sky Defense cannon or the Castle Assault catapult.
- Agility: How swiftly a Skylander can attack, such as how quickly they can shoot the Sky Defense Cannon. Also affects the length of the trajectory indicator in Castle Assault.
- Defense: How much damage is absorbed by body and armor.
- Luck: How quickly can be recovered from stun attacks. Is also used in other non-skill based aspects of the game, such as the how often a Skylander will have a lucky hit in Castle Assault.
- Console Level: The level a Skylander has in the console and 3DS game. This stat isn't used in the webgame.
- Console Money: How much money a Skylander has in the console and 3DS game. This money cannot be used in the webgame.