- “The Roar of Thunder!”
- —Wild Storm's official catchphrase
By the time he was 10 years old, Wild Storm had already mastered the Air Blade. With no family of his own, he spent much of his youth traveling throughout Skylands, offering his combat services to the highest bidder as a soldier of fortune. On one such occasion, he was hired by Kaos to break into a pirate outpost in Skyhighlands to steal their legendary gold detector. But little did Wild Storm know, he was only being used by Kaos to scout their defenses – and he was captured by the pirates! While imprisoned in the highest tower, the powerful winds blew through his cell, fueling his anger. But Wild Storm would not be contained! Harnessing the storm’s energy, he grew 3 times his size and exploded out of his prison – vowing to put a stop to Kaos once and for all. Soon after, he met Master Eon, who agreed to help him, provided Wild Storm would share his skills in swordsmanship with other Skylanders, as a Sensei of the Knight Class!
Wild Storm can use his blade both for melee attacks and throwing bolts of lightning. He is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat, using headbutts and a beast form to overpower foes close by. He can also create an uproar and breathe clouds into the battlefield, that can be electrified by his blade's lightning.
- Health: ??? (max. 0)
- Speed: ?? (max. 48)
- Armor: ?? (max. 30)
- Critical Hit: ?? (max. 50)
- Elemental Power: ?? (max. 50)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 230
- Defense: 300
- Agility: 320
- Luck: 100
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
Requires unlocking from the
Knight Sensei Shrine
|Storm Strike||Lightning Bolt||
Release the Beast
Jump and press Attack 3 to transform into a wild beast. Press Attack 1 and Attack 2 to attack or Attack 3 to transform back to normal.
|Use Your Head!||Uproar||Thunderstorms||Uproar Galore|
Headbutt attacks now do more damage. That's using your head!
Hold Attack 3 to push enemies away with a windy cloudy roar.
After roaring, shoot your Lightning Bolt attack into any remaining clouds to create a destructive thunderstorm.
Your Uproar attack now covers a larger area. Enemies caught in the wind or clouds will be slowed down.
|Brute Edge||Untamed Air||Running Wild|
This new sword specializes and increases damage to any sword strike attacks.
Using the Storm Strike attack in mid-air now causes bursts of air to knock enemies back.
Hold Attack 1 during your headbutt attack to dash further. You can steer your headbutt around to go after certain enemies.
|Cut Loose||Chain Lighting||Electrical Storm|
This new sword specializes and increases damage to any Lightning Bolt attacks.
Pressing Attack 2 will now split your Lightning Bolt attack into three bolts.
Hold Attack 2 to charge your Lightning Bolt attack. Release to fire a giant electrical storm.
- "The Roar of Thunder!"
- "Your power is great, Portal Master, but together, we can make your Imaginators stronger than ever." - Sensei Training Bonus
- "And I can show a Secret Technique to a Knight that will blow you away." - Secret Technique Bonus
- "Gong with the wind!" - Rining a Battle Gong
- "The power is strong in this one." - checking stats
- "My skills are complete, but I'm always looking to improve."
- "There is no escape!" - before a battle
- "Time to meet your destiny."
- "The blade is strong!"
- "Dust in the wind, they are." - after a battle
- "All too easy."
- "Rise!" - when using Bounce Pads
- "Only just getting started, I am."
- "Out of thin air!" - When using Sky-Chi power
- "Are you blown away yet?" - After Sky-chi power
- "My power grows stronger still." - when leveled up
- "I have become more powerful than ever."
- "The wind is at my back, always."
- "Right on!"
- "Throw caution to the wind."
- During a Grind Challenge, Wild Storm runs on all fours like a quadrupedal animal instead of on his two feet.
- One of his quotes, "The power is strong with this one" is a reference to the popular Star Wars franchise quote, "The Force is strong with this one", used by several characters.
- He and Wildfire both have the word "Wild" in their name.