|Appears in:|| Skylanders: Swap Force |
Skylanders: Trap Team
|Cameos:|| Skylanders: Stump Smash Crosses the Bone Dragon (mentioned) |
Skylanders: Welcome to Skylander Academy
|Attacks/Actions:|| Piggyback Ride |
Hunger of the Wolf
|English Voice Actor:||Gideon Emery|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Swap Force|
- "Nature Calls!"
- —Zoo Lou's official catchphrase
A wild and wooly warrior, Zoo Lou doesn't suffer fools gladly.
Descended from a long line of shamans, Zoo Lou traveled far and wide to the Seven Strange Strongholds – ancient, mysterious sites of great wonder in Skylands – where he studied the wisdom and fighting styles of the Seven Strange Mages. After many years of traveling and studying, Zoo Lou returned to find an army of trolls had invaded his sacred homeland to mine its natural magic resources. Zoo Lou’s warrior heart burned with fury. And having now mastered the enchanted art of communicating with nature and summoning animals, he unleashed his great mojo – attacking the trolls and single handedly freeing his lands once again. It was this heroic feat that caught the eye of Double Trouble, who then brought Zoo Lou to Master Eon and the Skylanders.
- Health: 290 (max. 580)
- Speed: 43 (max. 91)
- Armor: 18 (max. 48)
- Critical Hit: 6 (max. 56)
- Elemental Power: 25 (max. 75)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylander games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: 65
- Defense: 95
- Agility: 30
- Luck: 120
|Several images are missing in Zoo Lou's upgrade list. If you have the high quality images of their respective upgrades from the game of Skylanders, please add them in the links that are on the list.
NOTE: Do NOT upload the upgrade pictures from darkSpyro.net due to the site watermarks plastered on those pictures. If there are already watermarked upgrade images, please feel free to replace them with un-watermarked versions.
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Bird Call||Wolf Call||Birds of Prey|
|Piggyback Ride||Raging Boar||Swoop Re-loop||Better Beaks|
The Bucking Boar
Improve the pig and unleash the thrashing terror upon enemies!
|Rough Rider||Thicker Pigskin||Hog Wild|
The Wild Wolf
Strengthen the bond with the wolf and train it to dig up items and attack enemies!
|Alpha Wolf||Hunger of the Wolf||Hunter and Gatherer|
Skylanders can use abilities depending on their level.
- Unknown (Primary Attack): (Add description here)
- Unknown (Secondary Attack): (Add description here)
- Unknown (requires level: 3): (Add description here)
- Unknown (requires level: 6): Unknown
- Unknown (requires level: 9): (Add description here)
- "Nature Calls."
- "Growing Stronger."
- "Ahead of the Pack."
- "Super-natural." - When leveling up
- "Feeling the power." - When leveling up
- "A big offering."
- "Precious stones."
- "Nature always wins."
- "Coming through."
- "The nature of the beast."
- "Moving ahead."
- "It's second nature."
- "My victory was foretold."
- "Nature took its course."
- "Things could get wild in here."
- "Wild and wooly."
- "The call of the wild."
- "A wild-looking head dress." - When wearing a hat
- "I look beastly." - When wearing a hat
- Zoo Lou's name is a play on Zulu.
- He is named after Lou Studdert, Activision's Production Coordinator for Skylanders.
- His mystical weapon slightly resembles the Green Lantern Corps' abilities to create things out of green light.
- He speaks with an African accent.
- If Zoo Lou chooses "The Wild Wolf", the spirit wolf becomes black with glowing green outlines.
- He resembles the comic book character Usagi Yojimbo, best known for his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appearances.
- On his artwork, the spirit birds face looks like Free Ranger, only without the crest.
- He, Double Trouble, Sonic Boom, and Sprocket are currently the only four Skylanders that can summon an ally as their secondary ability.
- He's the only Life Skylander on the 3DS to glide.
- ↑ Skylanders SWAP FORCE - Newest Characters Rundown (Pop Thorn Deflated!) Interview
- ↑ Skylanders Universe: The Complete Collection, page 92